A Workshop for Small Businesses
Instructor Lance Wilkins has taught well over 100 QuickBooks lasses from San Diego to Eureka. He has led classes not only for QuickBooks users, but taught QuickBooks-centered continuing education to California CPAs.
As part of Intuit’s Trainer/Writer Network, he has been selected as a speaker for Intuit audiences and has written material for QuickBooks.
Just Some of What You Will Learn
- Introducing QuickBooks
- How Transactions Work in QuickBooks
- Setting Up customers, projects, vendors and employees.
- Working with and reconciling bank transactions
- Recording customer sales, payments, and deposits.
- Managing bills, checks, and other vendor transactions.
- Creating 1099s for service providers
- How to setup and manager payroll
- Staying on top of multiple sales tax rates.
- And your questions
Learn QuickBooks in a Day
Date and Time
Wednesday Feb 22, 2017
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM PST
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
(lunch not provided)
Brandman University - Visalia Campus
649 S. County Center