Handle operations escalations and provide consultative service to Cigna clients and customers. Proactively engage business partners to facilitate and drive customer centric solutions to ensure a timely, high quality and positive client and customer experience
- Own and effectively manage service inquiries from Cigna Global clients.
- Perform root cause analysis and drive for first contact resolution
- Establish consultative and collaborative partnerships with Sales, Client Management, Underwriting, Operations and others as needed to drive client and customer solutions
- Develop and effectively present service solutions to clients and customers.
- Prioritize tasks and deliverables ensuring solutions are achieved timely with high quality outcomes
- Proactively identify and communicate issues and lead solutions as appropriate
- Participate and engage in business initiatives as a subject matter expert
- Educate the client and customers as to how to approach Cigna for the most effective and efficient solutions and customer satisfaction.
- Implement solutions for improvement opportunities to drive process effectiveness
2+ years of industry experience, Bachelors degree or equivalent business experience
- Strong service experience; demonstrated consultative and collaborative communication skills
- Advanced client and customer focus; creative and innovative thinking; ability to manage through systems; ability to manage conflict and find solutions.
- Ability to manage timelines and deliverables; solid attention to detail and organization skills
- Solid knowledge of business processes, products, benefits, and compliance
- Advanced negotiation, consultative and influential communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in Arabic or Spanish required.
CA 5300 West Tulare Avenue
Bus Ops--Customer Service
Work at home opportunity (External)
Nov 28, 2018, 3:12:44 PM
- Financial Services
- Hospital & Health Care
- Customer Service
- Information Technology