As our Continuous Improvement Supervisor you will be responsible for analysis, planning and improvement of processes within an our advanced printing manufacturing environment.
Implement lean manufacturing concepts from experience, such as Kaizen events, Total Productive Maintenance workshops, Process JIT workshops, 5S, Pull Systems, Systems and Administration improvements, etc.
Fully understand Lean Measurable: OEE or OA, Lead Time, Pieces per Person Hour, Through-put time, etc. Absorb technical information and make sound decisions on equipment purchases, including return on investment analysis.
Take a Holistic approach looking at Plant and process to determine priority needs for improvement.
Occasionally work in a supervisory capacity in various areas of the plant. This could involve working as part of a team in a designated department to ensure product is delivered on time, with the right quality and at the right price.
Maintain a strong line of communication at all levels of the organization by clearly articulating concepts and gaining full understanding, Help to merge the EFI programs to fortify production management and work within the plant’s Safety procedures and work rules. Conduct operations in a manner that promotes Safety and compliance with
• Bachelors or Technical degree, or equivalent experience in Engineering with an emphasis in Process
• Lean Six Sigma Black Belt or Red X Journeyman in Shainin
• 5+ years of technical experience in manufacturing (leading manufacturing improvements)
• Ability to use tools such as VSM or Material and Information flows
• A fundamental understanding of printing and printing technology
• A solid background and understanding in process flow, process design, ergonomics and lean manufacturing principles
• Well experienced in technical writing
• Must be well organized and able to follow through from conception to implementation of projects
• Must be willing and able to work parts of any shift as needed
• Management experience in different manufacturing disciplines
• Experience in Printing
• Knowledge of AutoCad or similar programs
- Consumer Goods