Director of Marketing
Serpa Packaging Solutions
Serpa Packaging Solutions is seeking a Marketing professional to join the team! As the Director of Marketing, you’ll be tasked with leading the company's marketing strategies and plans. A day in the life of the Director of Marketing includes providing guidance to our marketing team by evaluating and developing marketing strategies, planning and coordinating marketing efforts, and communicating the marketing plans to all parties involved.
This is an opportunity for a Marketing leader to join a growing, world-class, industry-leading company of premium packaging automation systems manufactured in California. If you have a passion for delivering creative and effective marketing plans, devising out-of-the-box strategies, working hands-on in a team environment, and have a desire to represent an industry-leading company and brand known for innovation, high-quality design, and best-in-class service – look no further, this opportunity is for you!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Evaluate and develop company marketing strategy and marketing plans.
- Spearhead efforts to increase SEO (search engine optimization) visibility.
- Research demand for our products and services.
- Competitor research.
- Partner with sales department to develop pricing strategies to maximize profits and market share while balancing customer satisfaction.
- Identify potential customers.
- Develop and manage advertising campaigns.
- Build brand awareness and positioning.
- Support sales and lead generation efforts.
- Oversee marketing department and marketing projects from start to finish.
- Organize company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Oversee social media marketing strategy and content marketing.
- Prepare and present regular updates to CEO.
- Proven marketing campaign experience.
- Well-versed in using SEO and social media strategies to attract customers.
- Minimum 2 years of experience operating a CRM system, preferably Salesforce.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Attention to detail.
- Professional and proactive work ethic.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
The Serpa Legacy
Fernando Serpa, owner and founder of Serpa Packaging Solutions, began his career in the packaging equipment industry in Service. Through his hard work and ambition, Fernando eventually founded Serpa Packaging Solutions in 1985. The company has steadily and organically grown over the years ever since. We have been recognized by Inc.'s 5000 Fastest Growing Companies four years in a row and we have established ourselves as the industry-leading manufacturer of high-quality, reliable, innovative secondary packaging systems. Fernando’s inspiring story of founding and developing the company is a true testament that anything can be accomplished through hard work, faith, and dedication.
With now over 30 years of experience in the packaging industry, Serpa Packaging Solutions is the only U.S. manufacturer able to provide solutions superior to those from European manufacturers. We remain proactive in offering customers advanced features, design, and technology, which includes integration of FANUC robotics since 2008 and rapid changeover technology since our inception. We are an innovative and growing company that continuously invests in research for the development of new products and services, which includes our patented P320 High Speed Casepacker, P200 Casepacker, P100 Cartoner, Robotic Palletizer, High Speed Automated Insert Feeding System, and our ModPack Semi-Auto Case Packer with Serialization revealed at Pack Expo 2017.
We welcome you to take a further look at our Team Serpa culture and values by visiting our Serpa Careers page (www.bit.ly/serpacareers). To see videos of our products running in action, please visit our Serpa YouTube channel (www.bit.ly/serpatechnology) and company page (www.serpapackaging.com).
Proud To Be An Equal Opportunity Employer!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Your Right to Work
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
- Mechanical or Industrial Engineering