professional Director of Development to complete a variety of tasks for our non-profit
company, McKellar Family Farms.
• Solicit and secure prospective sponsors for various fundraising events, walking tour
project, and 20-acre demonstration farm
• Assist and provide leadership in developing fundraising events, walking tour project, and
20-acre demonstration farm
• Research and apply for grants. If received, manage the grant.
• Develop alliances with public and private agencies.
• Assist with farm tours, as needed.
• Provide general administrative and clerical support to the General Manager as follows:
o Maintain electronic and hard copy filing systems
o Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements
o Maintain office supplies
o Create and maintain overall office organization
• Strong work ethic
• Excellent time management
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proficient computer skills. Must be able to operate on Mac and PC operating systems,
proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, and proficient knowledge of Gmail.
• Experience working in non-profit
• Knowledge of non-profit regulations and requirements
• Experience in fundraising and event planning
• Marketing, social media and PR experience a plus!
• Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
• Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time.