Fund Development Coordinator
$13-$16 plus quarterly bonus structure
Varies between 20-30 hours per week
• Secure funds through sponsorships, donations, and grants
• Foster relationships with various organizations and individuals
• Contribute to the overall positive image and success of the museum
• Responsible for securing sponsorships
▪ Preparing well written proposals and follow-up with potential sponsors
▪ Managing consistent and accurate sales as well as monitoring the fulfillment of all sponsorships
• Responsible for donation procurement
• Work closely with the Sponsorship and Grant Coordinator
• Provide necessary additional staff assistance as may be directed by the Executive Director
• Sales and relationship driven
• Enthusiastic, energizing, outgoing, positive attitude, and works cooperatively with others
• Imaginative and flexible, while still being routine oriented
• Detail oriented
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Possession of personal characteristics including integrity, initiative, emotional maturity, dependability,
• Physically and mentally able to perform essential duties of the position
Education and Experience:
To create a state-of-the-art regional learning center for the Central Valley which provides quality interactive exhibits for children and their families and a unique opportunity to experience activities that will educate, enrich, and expand the boundaries of their lives.
Our mission is to inspire children through interactive educational experiences by providing multicultural, hands-on learning through the sciences, environmental conservation, and the arts. By empowering children and their families in a fun environment, we can transform lives and enhance our community.
ImagineU believes that every child and family should have access to a safe environment of play and discovery, expanding the boundaries of their lives.
• Previous experience in sales and or fundraising
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must pass Department of Justice/FBI Live scan background check
• Must maintain a Driver’s License and car insurance
• Must be willing to work on weekends and additional hours for staff development or other scheduled
• Mainly in an indoor office environment
• Offsite meetings
• Occasional outdoor activity
• Able to sit, stand, walk, bend, stoop, kneel, perform grasping and handling motions and torso rotations
on a continuous basis
• Able to lift and carry 25 pounds of materials
• Able to reach in all directions
• Adequate sight or corrected vision for the purpose of reading directions and printed or written
• Able to hear and speak to communicate with coworkers, students and the public
• Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate equipment
Performance Objectives: Performance will be measured by successful completion of these duties as evaluated by
the Executive Director.
Changes: This job description will be updated if duties and responsibilities change significantly. Job functions are
subject to modification based on business necessity.
ADA/FEHA: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and California’s Fair Employment and
Housing Act, ImagineU will make reasonable accommodations as necessary.